Message from Dr. KuljisGreenwood Village, CO
To our Wonderful Patients:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health we are open May 11th, 2020. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office and your temperature taken.
- We ask you to wear a mask to our office. We are limiting patients only with appointments to the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean fewer patients will be seen therefore you’ll be offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. With that said we ask you if you are unable to make it to your appointment because you are sick you give us enough notice so we can accommodate another patient.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. We may ask you to wait in your car till we notify you.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 303 771 7326 or visit our website at http://www.lmkuljisdds.com/
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyaly and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr Kuljis and Team
For many people hoping to have a brighter smile, professional teeth whitening is a healthy option. In-office visits use bleaching agents to achieve lighter and faster results than over-the-counter treatments. However, this use of more potent agents means patients should consider their current dental history before deciding on professional whitening treatments.It is important to weigh…
While examining the inside of the mouth is already a typical part of a regular dental check-up, for many people it is also worth scheduling an appointment for an oral cancer screening. The American Cancer Society predicts that more than 53,000 people will be diagnosed with oropharyngeal or oral cavity cancer in 2020, and together…
Many patients are busy and are just seeking a professional opinion of their symptoms. In cases like these, one of the best alternatives to an office visit is a virtual consultation. In this article, we discuss what information a teledentist can effectively provide and when a traditional appointment is need to make a diagnosis or…
Professional teeth whitening treatments are the fastest way to dramatically improve the color of your teeth. These treatments should not be confused with the countless teeth whitening products that are available over the counter.Dentists have access to prescription-grade teeth whitening products with concentrated amounts of hydrogen carbamide or hydrogen peroxide. A professional teeth whitening session done…
Getting All-on-4® dental implants can be an invasive process, but the results will make your efforts worth it. If you have missing teeth, you know how challenging it can be to eat many foods. You also understand the embarrassment this condition can cause. You may have low self-esteem and a poor self-image. Join the many…